Federal Document legalization for Bolivia

Expedited Bolivia embassy legalization service is available for documents that have been issued by federal agencies in the United States. Customers must be aware that any document destined for use in Bolivia must be translated in Spanish. The Spanish translation must be notarized by a DC notary public and certified by DC Government to be eligible for bolivia embassy legalization.

US Legalization helps its customers to expedite the authentication from the US Department of State and legalization from Bolivia Embassy in Washington DC.

The original document and the translated copy are considered as two separate documents and you will be charged accordingly.

Fee required First Document Each additional document
Expedited service fee $80.00 $40.00
US Department of State fee $8.00 $8.00
Bolivia Embassy fee $150.00 $150.00
Total $238.00 $198.00
Processing Time 9 business days 9 business days
Request Bolivia Embassy Legalization Now

Read carefully the instruction listed above concerning document requirements, then prepare the following items in an envelope and send it to US Legalization

  • Documents destined for use in Bolivia
  • Your basic contact information like telephone, email, name and any special notes.
  • A check or money order payable to “ US Legalization”
  • A prepaid self-addressed return envelope from FedEx, DHL, or USPS with a tracking number
  • Send the package to our Address at:

    Bolivia Legalization
    1615 Bay Head Rd.
    Annapolis MD 21409
    T: (410) 349 - 4900

Examples of Federal Documents and Agencies

Federal Agencies Federal Documents
  • The Food and Drug Administration.
  • The Federal Bureau of Investigations.
  • The US Patent and Trademark office.
  • The US Department of Agriculture
  • The Environmental Protection Agency
  • The Internal Revenue Service (the IRS) Certificates.
  • The Homeland Security Administration.
  • The Social Security Agency.
  • FDA Documents
    1. Certificate of Free Sale (CFS).
    2. Certificate of Exportability.
    3. Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG).
    4. Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only Materials Certificate.
    5. Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP).
    6. Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer
    7. Specified Risk Material of Bovine, Ovine, and Caprine Origin Materials.
  • FBI Document
    1. Criminal Background Check
  • USPTO Documents
    1. Patent
    2. Trademark
  • USDA Documents
    1. Plant certificate
    2. Animal Health Certificate
    3. Phytosanitary Certificate
    4. Form 6166‐ US Tax Residency
    5. Naturalization Certificate
    6. Social Security Benefit Letter